ISO 45001 Certification (OH&S)
ISO 45001:2018 is a new international occupational health and safety management system standard. It is the successor to ISO 45001:2009.
This standard provides requirements for a management system that establishes and maintains an effective system of occupational health and safety in an organization, aiming to prevent or minimize the risk of accidents, injuries, illnesses, and other negative effects on people’s health.
ISO 45001 Certification Benefits
ISO 45001 is an international standard that provides guidelines for occupational health and safety management systems. It was developed to help organizations improve their working environment and reduce risks to their employees.
The benefits of ISO 45001 certification are numerous. It eliminates risk, provides a healthier and safer working environment, reduces the number of accidents, improves employee morale and motivation, lowers the cost of insurance premiums, increases customer loyalty and satisfaction because they know you take care of your employees, and lastly it can help you attract top talent.
ISO 45001 Certification Cost
ISO 45001 is a voluntary international standard for occupational health and safety management systems.
The certification process of ISO 45001 involves the following steps:
- The company has to appoint a competent person as the ISO 45001 coordinator.
- The company has to develop a written plan for implementing and maintaining an occupational health and safety management system.
- The person in charge of the implementation of this plan is called the safety manager or coordinator.
- The company has to train all personnel in occupational health and safety matters, including management, supervisors, workers, contractors, and visitors.
- Management must ensure that their staff is not exposed to risks that cannot be eliminated or reduced below an acceptable level by using available resources or by taking other measures.
The cost of obtaining ISO 45001 certification varies from organization to organization. The cost of certification in UAE can range from AED 35000 to AED 9000 for an organization.
Get Recognized with ISO 45001 Certification for Your Business
If you want to make your business stand out from the rest and be recognized as a quality-centric company, then it’s important that you take the time to learn about ISO certification.
For example, if you want your business to export its goods overseas or enter into new markets in Abu Dhabi, then becoming certified will give you a competitive edge over others who might not be.
ISO Certification in UAE confirms that a business’s service or product is operating responsibly and in accordance with industry standards and management procedures.
By obtaining ISO certification, your business can instantly build credibility with employees, stakeholders, management representatives, consumers, and buyers.
And while it may not be easy to get certified, doing so will undoubtedly have a positive impact on your business and your customers.